Menarini Silicon Biosystems' Fee-for-Service
Discover how DEPArray™ technology makes a difference using your own samples
Menarini Silicon Biosystems’ DEPArray™ technology is the only commercially available, automated system that can select, isolate, and recover rare cells, including individual single cells, with 100% purity. Now, customers can leverage the benefits of our technology isolating both single and pooled cells from pre-enriched and stained samples.
When working at the single cell level, DNA obtained can be amplified with the Ampli1™ WGA kit, which is optimized to deliver a balanced and complete amplification of the total DNA content of a single cell. In addition to this, the option to run downstream analysis (NGS, Sanger Sequencing) is also available.
The new DEPArray™ FFPE application allows for the resolution of tumor tissue heterogeneity from FFPE specimens by obtaining pure tumor and stromal cell subpopulations for an accurate molecular characterization.
Your samples will then be sent back to you after a short turnaround period.
Our services are all performed by an expert in-house R&D department working in our state of the art facility at Menarini Silicon Biosystems Headquarters in Bologna, Italy and San Diego, California.
How the service works:
- Our Clients send us samples according to guidelines provided at the time of project evaluation.
- The samples are then processed and the cells, cell lysate, or amplified genomic DNA of the recovered cells will be collected and shipped back to customer.
- Also available are optional post recovery molecular analysis tests (NGS, Sanger sequencing) which may be performed upon request at our service lab.
Benefits of Menarini Silicon Biosystems' Fee-for-Service:
- Add formidable precision to your molecular investigation
- Access to DEPArray™ technology: the only technology that can deliver 100% pure, single cells.
- Recovery of 100% pure (rare) cells with digital precision from your heterogeneous sample: CTCs, cancer and stromal cells from FFPE tissues
- Conduct follow-up molecular analysis of pure cells downstream: Next Generation Sequencing, Sanger Sequencing
- Leverage Menarini Silicon Biosystems’ unique Ampli1™ WGA technology to obtain balanced amplification of genomic DNA from single cells
Take advantage of Menarini Silicon Biosystems Team’s unparalleled skills in performing single cell isolation and analysis, and recovery of pure subpopulations of cells from complex tissues.
Standard samples accepted:
For questions concerning other sample types or services not listed above, please contact us! We are always available and will work with you in determining the best strategy for your studies.
- FFPE Tissue for separation and delivery of tumor and stromal cells
- CellSearch® cartridge for recovery of CTCs and WBCs
- Delivery of WGA products or sorted cells for downstream analysis
Isolation & Recovery of Cells:
DEPArray™ isolation of both single and pooled cells, from pre-enriched (when needed) and stained samples.
- Up to 35 individual cell recoveries
- Up to 17 recoveries of pools from 2 to 20 cells
- Up to 5 recoveries of pools from 21 to 85 cells
- Recovered cells are delivered as Lysates
Analysis of FFPE Samples:
Analysis of one FFPE tissue sample comprehensive of:
- Deparaffination + disaggregation of cells
- Staining with Cytokeratin + Vimentin + DAPI
- Sorting and isolation of up to 300 pure Tumor and 300 pure Stromal cells
- NGS analysis of each pool with the Ampliseq™ Cancer Hotspot Panel v2
Whole Genome Amplification:
- Whole Genome Amplification of a single cell with Ampli1™ WGA Kit
- Ampli1™ QC Kit test for samples amplified with Ampli1™ WGA Kit. Each WGA product is tested with a 4 amplicons multiplex PCR to provide an evaluation of the overall quality of single cell amplified DNA.
- Sanger Sequencing with Ampli1™ Sequencing Kits, which have been developed for the detection of the most common cancer-related mutations
- NGS Analysis with Custom Cancer Hotspot Panel v2 for Ampli1™ WGA DNA (49 genes, over 2200 COSMIC mutations) or with standard AmpliSeq™Cancer Hotspot Panel v2 (50 genes, 2800 COSMIC mutations). Analisys includes AmpliSeq™ PCR and library prep, library sequence @ >500x coverage, variant calling report generation.
For questions and price quotes, contact us: email@example.com